A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer /smartphone/tablet when they access certain webpages and they store and retrieve information about surfing behavior from the device in question. To find out more about cookers, “alquimiapp, SCP” suggests that you click on this link.
“alquimiapp, SCP”, uses or may use the cookies listed below on this website:.
- Cookies that are absolutely essential
- to provide certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are turned off, you will not be able to receive our content or services properly.
GPS Cookies: these are used to ascertain in which country the User is located when requesting a website or service, This Cookie is completely anonymous and is used exclusively to orientate the content to your location.
- Sign-up Cookies:
- Sign-up Cookies are generated once the User has signed up (registered) or subsequently has logged on, and are used to identify the User on the webpages and for the services with the following objectives: to confirm whether the User is authorized to access certain services, for example, to enter a competition. Also, some services may use third-party links, such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. When the User signs up for a service with credentials entered on a social networking site or third party identification system, it authorizes that site or system to store a persistent cookie that remembers their identity and ensures they can access the website until the cookie expires. The user may delete this cookie and cancel access to the website via social networks or third –party identification system by updating their preferences on the social networking site specified thereby.
- Tracking cookies
- (used to track and statistically analyze the behavior of users as a whole), advertizing ( used to manage advertizing spaces based on criteria such as the frequency with which the advertisements are displayed to them), and behavioral (used to manage advertizing spaces according to the User’s specific profile): if these cookies are turned off, the web site will continue to work but the information collected by these cookies on the use of our website and the degree of success of the advertizing displayed thereon will enable us to improve our services and obtain revenue that will enable us to offer you a lot of content free of charge.
- Advertising Cookies:
- this type of cookie enables us to extend the information on the advertisements displayed to each user anonymously on the Company’s webpages. This includes, but is not limited to, the duration or frequency of viewing advertisements, interaction therewith, surfing patterns and/or user behaviors, as these help us to build up a profile of the visitors’ interest in the advertizing. In this way, we can offer customized advertizing to suit the individual user’s interests.
The company uses third-party advertizing services tools (Adservers) to manage its advertizing. These third parties may store cookies sent from the Company’s webpages via the users’ browsers, and may also access data stored on them.
The companies that generate these Cookies have their own privacy policies.
The Company currently uses Google’s Doubleclick platform to manage these services. Click here for more information on Double Click or go to Google.
The storage and processing of data obtained thereby is for technical purposes only, namely to carry out the transmission of a communication by means of an electronic communications network, and to carry out the provision of a service offered by the Company in respect of the information expressly requested by the registered User.
In any case, the user may access the preferences menú on their browser and reconfigure it so as not to install cookies, delete any that exist and/or eliminate them before going to other pages on the Website.
We hereby inform you that may use tracking cookie blocking tools such as ‘Do Not Track’.
Turning off cookies
The user may, at any time, decide which cookies they want to function on this website by configuring their browser accordingly, for example:
with the specific opt-out settings, for whichever cookie is involved (these systems may involve installing a “reject” cookie on your device in order that your choice of turning cookies off can work); or other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect the cookies on each website they visit and manage their de-activation (e.g. Ghostery).